Sunday, September 21, 2008

its time ..


have u ever caught up in a moment where u know u shud learn to let things go? or may be just go on wit d flow n let things be fer wat ever reason it is? i have, but then i dont know why is it so hard to let it go .. is it cos of d feelings dat attached to it, or is it cos u dont want to take things fer granted, either way i'm still lose .. a most pathetic loser u've ever knew ..

i have tried to at least just let sense come in every one, but none of it actually matters to them .. either they really like to hurt me or they just dont care .. but i do, i do care about every one i knew n especially d one who get dat close to me .. but i just lost d sense to b strong to face dis sense dat makes no fact to me at all ..

this is d time to let go, but i wonder, if i let this go, only to fine out i havent try hard enough, i'll regret it my whole life .. but then, wen will this end n where will it took me? i'm still waiting, hoping fer u to come back .. i know i look pathetic like dis but, at least i'm trying in any possible way i know i can .. i'm so sad right now, u know u can bring smile to my face so please .....

i'm begging u

No comments: