Sunday, September 21, 2008

just end dis .. (if u wish so ..)


is it wrong to have loved sumone so deary?
is it wrong to love sumone one dat much dat u willing to let go off everything?
is it wrong to love without have to question everything?

i knew u, i get to know u, i met u .. n i have said i love u even before i meet up wit u .. i didnt mean to bored u wit myself, but if u didnt really want to love me, u can just say so, so i wont b hurt as much as dis .. did i ask so much of u dat u cant stand me anymore?

i'm so sorry, very sorry if u have felt dat way, just let me know dat u didnt need to b wit me anymore, so i wont bother u ever again .. wat have i done wrong?

so, dis is it .. dis is d last time u will ever see one piece of me, i wish u well, i wish u ur happiness, i wish u wouldnt treat anyone else like u did me .. thanx netlog, fer giving me another chance to met n to love dis sumone ..

i wish i can still cuddle in ur arms like before, i wish i can still feel safe wit u just like before, i wish i can love u for ever .. but, i guess i was never in ur list of happiness ..

No comments: