Thursday, April 21, 2011

You're Back ..

i was lying down one night falls asleep when it struck me on my head that i have to wake up .. my laptop was still turned on, my ym is also still signed on .. there's one window that catch my eye at once .. a ym window, your window ..

you're appologizing for being silence, you saying you're sorry for leaving me that long that far .. and then just silence ..

i'm shock, surprise .. i try sending messages hoping you'd reply back .. but you never did, no messages have been replied, no buzz for me anymore .. i'm upset again, horrified by that fact that i cant reach you anymore, for the fact that i completely lose you ..

i'm a loser, a complete fool by waiting for something that could never be mine .. but the funny thing is that i dont mind .. cos i know what my feeling is .. i guess i should sign off now, tears is playing in my eyes, my eyes said it wanna cry, but my heart said i've done enough crying ..

i guess i'm just so stupid .. bye

No comments: