Sunday, September 21, 2008

wat happen??


hmm .. i was so happy being on top of d wheel, i was so preoccupied of being happy n forget dat d wheel can turn any second n bring me so down to a level i cant even imagine being there anymore ever again .. but, like it or not, i'm there at d downside of d wheel .. how frustrated i must be?

at first things went so well, n i'm smiling all d time .. but may b i've missed a step, or two, dat i didnt realize wat i did was wrong, n have hurt u without knowing i do .. all i ever wanted was fer me to behappy, fer me to make u happy .. but i was too busy making sure u're happy, i've forgoten wat u really want .. n now, i'm wondering ..

do u really like me, sincerely .. or may be cos i've pushed u to feel dat way ... do u really happy being wit me, honestly .. or may b u claim dat cos of sympathy by me being pathetic? may be sumone might ask, where's my instinct now dat telling me u r sincere to me before? where's my bravery of telling u how i felt, n teling u wat i feel now?

i'm so sorry to have wrote dis, may be u didnt like it at all .. i can just delete it later, yea i will .. seems like i've given up on u, may b i am .. but not given up on u, but i've given up on me .. on me alone .. hmm sorry, m to caught up wit dis whole thing .. i should not expecting things cud turn out differntly fer us, i shouldt not have done dat .. hmm ............

all i wish was fer u
to have find ur happiness
to have found ur greatness

all i wish was fer u
to owez b happy
to owez be great

all i wish was fer u
to be here n now
to be near n close

but i guess it's ok
if i'm not ur happiness anymore
cos i'm sure u'll find one on ur own

n thank you .. so much

No comments: