Sunday, September 21, 2008

illusions, or just adreamers?


sumone once told me, i was a dreamer .. i ask myself, wats wrong by being a dreamer? then d other person jump into d picture n telling lots of wrongs to be jst a dreamer ..

he said :
to a dreamer i cannot touch, i send my love in a lullaby ..
to a lips i cannot kiss, i blow u one right now ..
fer a waist i cannot hold, i send to u my biggest hugs ..
fer a love i cannot consummate, i send to u my hottest letters ..
i only see u thru my computer, but i love u just d same ..
so i send to u dis page of dreams, n dis wonderful lullaby fer u to sleep ..
so we can hear it as we sleep, n touch in our dreams ...

i was captured by dat, probably i shouldnt but i did .. its just so sweet n i wish i'm d only person to receive dis appreciation, but may be i'm just too cought up n didnt want to think otherwise .. it has blinded my eyes to see, deafen my very ears to listen .. shallowing my mind to think further ahead.

its been years, but still d grasp of everthing seems very tight .. i was hoping u cud help me get out of dis, but may be i have ask so much of u dat i shouldnt have .. its been even lonelier at times like dis, but wishes dont come true anymore .. i wish to do things i wanted to do, i wish i can make u here n be two, i wish so hard dat i can make me happy, i wish .. i wish .. i wish ..

may be i should just gave up, i wanna feel wat its like being a quitter .. i wanna know wat it feels like being a loser .. i'll be quiet from everyone, i guess dat will make everyone happier .. dont mind me, i'm just a person who passed by in ur life .. wish u a great life ahead ..

No comments: