Sunday, September 21, 2008

True love ..


True love is when you shed a tear and still want him. It's when he ignores
you and you still love him. It's when he loves another you still smile and
say I'm happy for you. When all you really do is cry...and cry.

i just happen to find dis wen i was looking fer sumthing over d internet, is it really true? well, i guess it is .. cos i do happen to cry fer u, wen u havent call or sms me over 24hours, but i still want u .. wen i feel u're too busy to remembers me, i still love u as much as i cud have ..

childish u might say of me, but i happen to have lots of love fer u n all i ever want is u .. n i'm hoping dat u cud have want me as much as i have of u .. hmm, how i wish i cud b next to u n be pampered again .. u r so much in my mind, m i in urs too?

No comments: