Sunday, September 21, 2008

teary eyes ..


i sit there silently,
my eyes was empty,
its u dat i see,
but u're not there, in my reality ..

i stood there motionlessly,
my eyes still empty,
its still u dat i see,
but u're still not there in my reality ..

i watch tv, solemnly,
my eyes was teary,
i remembers wat u say to me,
dat u care fer me, dat u need me ..

i believe u, i trusted u, n now i still do,
but i'm not sure wat hapen n i dont know wat i'll do,
i still misses u n hoping u know dat i do,
but may b i was wrong dat u no longer need me to ..

its just sumthing i didnt wish to know, dat i have been left alone .. i said to a fren, dat i'm already geting used to be left alone n now i'm imune to loneliness, sadness n sorrowness dat cud surround me. yesterday, i was watching astro kirana movie in title 'Driving Miss Wealthy' .. i couldnt care a less about d driving n how to make miss wealthy understand how hard it is to earn money .. but looking how lovingly d actress n d actor towards each other .. m so touched ..

all d sudden i felt my cheek felt warm, sumthing runing down my cheek .. my eyes suddenly seeing blurry images .. i'm crying silently .. i was thinking about u, i'm getting worried .. no news fer days, dats not how exactly u wud act to me .. u pomise me u will tell mehow u're doing, but nuthin .. we've been so far, n yet u still sent me to be more apart from u ..

its fine, if dats wat u want .. i cant say anything more then wat i've already said .. i was wishing we cud b more then dis, but my luck is not so gud .. i praise u ..
may u have everything u want in dis world, may u have al d hapiness u deserved .. i'm just gonna stay silent, no more promises ..

No comments: