Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ok .. just happen to tuck my nephew to bed, carressing his hair so he feel comfortable n knowing that i'm still there. suddenly i remembered .. doing d same thing to him, him who had capture my attention without trying so hard. n right now i can ask myself .. what is it that he had that made me love him so much without thinking so much of a reasonable doubt? i remember him being so nice and lovable .. being unconditional when so happens i'm not that perfect ..
i realize that may be he does love me a little bit, what made me wonder is that .. why havent he loves me as much as i do .. then. am i not capable to love anyone? i just established a connection to my home, which has allow me to remain contact to my fren in kl .. n also gather new frens. all of the new gals n guys fren that i met, one had captured my attention. he's so far in new zealand, n i'm here ..
i just thought i have a crush on him n that had made me worried .. he has never see me yet, but today .. he said he loves me .. i dont know what else to make of him. he's been sweet all this while, jokes a lot and somehow he does made me misses him. that wasnt supposed to happen since i knew it wasnt gonna work out. i just dont know what tomake of it anymore ..

No comments: