Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sumthing's Gotta Give - Jack Nicholson, Deanna Keatton, Keanu Reeves

dis movie was actually played tonite on 8TV on popcorn 'n wednesday segment, i owez wanted to watch dis movie n actually did watch it .. i only get to watch 30 mins after d movie starts but wat d heck, i still watch it till it ends n d ends actually heart touching .. why do we owez cry wen we only realizes dat is d only thing dat we owez wants? why do we only realizes it wen we have lost it, wen we can never get it back? why do things happen wen all dat we cud ever want is dat person alone to be here n now? why? why? why?

fer me, i owez want dat person to be wit me, not any one else .. but y do i owez fall fer sumone who already being wit sumone else? why is it dat only dat kinda guy cud understand wat i want? why cant dat young single guy figure out wat i want? wat do i want? i told dis one guy wat i want, but still he couldnt commit to it .. its just a simple thing n i'm willing to give him my whole life n world to .. but dat's actually too much fer him .. is it too much? does wanting a sincere heart to love is too much to ask? does it?

since then i never dare ask again .. sure, love me, care fer me .. but dont ask me wat i want any more, ever .. cos i cant take another broken heart in my heart of hearts .. if i cud show u my heart, i dont think u'd want to see it, cos its full wit cuts, bandages and so many scars .. cos so many people has broken my heart, n now i'm afraid dat if u did break my heart, i couldnt manage to handle d pain anymore .. i'm afraid dat i couldnt glue n fix it back together again, i'm getting weaker by d second ..

why do i have to fall in love wit u? why do u have to act like u care about me? why do u have to show me dat u're concern when all u really care about is urself? why do u have to say all those sweet words wen u knew u never meant any of it? why do u have to break me wen i feel secure? why do u have to let ur words sliced my heart? why do u have to make me feel like i'm all u ever wanted wen u never did want me? why do u have to touch me wen none of it really wat u wanted to do?

all dis why is often in my mind, but u never there to give me my answers .. yes, u still in my mind, so why do u have to leave me without giving me all d explaination so i cud move on wit my life? is there any life fer me wen i see my life already passing me by wit only u in it? u owez say i'll stay strong even without u next to me, i just didnt realizes dat u never meant to stay .. why do u have to mend my broken heart wen all u wanted to do is break it again? and, dont i deserve any love? why do i need to be broken again n again?

years have passed me by, i shud know all dis is bound to happen again, n i was supposed to aware of it .. i do, i really do aware of all dis but why do i let myself lost it in again? i talk to a fren about it, she has become my best fren dis days .. she said, we shud remind our selves where's d limit, dont get beyond ur limitations, love only to be love back .. i knew dat, i swear i already knew dat, but why do i let myself lost in it again n again? i know i shud stop, n i'm going to stop now, n wats going to happen after dis?

let Him set it fer me, i'm not going to interfere anymore .. have i given up? i actually do, i knew most of u wouldnt agree to wat i'm doing, but please .. i cant bear to face another heart broken incident .. thanx fer may be giving me advice after dis, but i'm sure u guys wouldnt want to wasted ur precious time on me .. thanx a lot

No comments: