Sunday, April 23, 2006

evening u guys ..

what a sunday .. its been raining when i was about to go out just now .. i'm so .. upset .. really? well, i was supposed to help my mom at home but am running away. i'll make it up to her later, promise ..

what i really wanna share with u guys today is about magic. i know most of us didnt really believe in magic, i dont either cos i knew its not that possible fer magic to appear in front of u .. but i watch CHARMED, the power of three .. it really captured me this time .. when piper was almost lost her beliefes in love, paige n phoebe was trying to be at help .. what is it that captured me is that the man they've created fer piper .. a present fer her birthday so she still believes in love ..

a man who piper couldve wish fer .. i wish so hard that i have that sort of power just to spear me my tears fer a lifetime .. my frens keep asking me how come i dont even have a boyfren at this age .. well, the truth is i've already sick n tired of looking fer one n keeping it .. even when this cyber thingy is working quite fine, i just happen to give up .. no more relationship means no more tears fer me .. and that is may be what i actually wanted ..

i'd rather be alone rather than being with someone n still be unhappy .. my frens could've said that not every man r d same .. yes, they're right fer once .. but i can list one thing that all man have in common .. thay could make me cry .. even if we're just being frens .. like One, he said i love u but wants us only be frens .. i accepted that but later, he just blow me away n never stay in touch anymore .. yes i know i love him but not as much as he loves me .. i dont care cos he said we're frens .. but he denied me ..

n how many more r going to do that to me to make me realize how stupid n naive of me to be fooled over n over again? i'm done fer now, my eyes felt warm means there's tears waiting to fall out ..

take care ..

No comments: